Before Booking Appointment
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have traveled in the last 14 days ? (Outside US, on cruise ship, out of sate by public transport)
If any question is yes, please stay home:
At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared AND
At least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery (recovery is defined as resolution of fever off any fever reducing medications plus improvement in other symptoms). AND
At least 2 weeks if you have been traveled or close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
Before Coming in The Salon
- During the pandemic, we are strictly by APPOINTMENT only, no WALK-IN. Please make appointments ahead (prefer text us at 603-288-2096)
- Please wear mask before coming in. We may check your temp's body, if it exceed 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit, we may ask you to reschedule for your appointment.
Inside the Salon
- Upon coming in, please wash your hands right away
- Practicing social distance, try to keep 6 ft apart from each other
- After washing your hands, please don't touch your face until the end of your appointment
- Clients are not permitted to eat, drink, smoke, or vape while in the establishment
- We prefer clients using electronic transfer as form of payment such as VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL..etc. to avoid physical contact with cards and cash.
- Please use hand sanitizer after you touch your personal stuffs, your face, or when you feel need to.
After The Appointment
- To reduce exposure, if something happen to your nails (broken, crack ...) we are happy to fix for you but only in emergency situation and cover under our Policy (please see our policy for more details.
- If you are tested positive with Covid-19 short after the appointment, please contact and let us know right away.
At Karma Nails Lounge, we put our client health and our employees health first. We will try our best to practice hygiene at the highest level, create a clean and safe but still relaxing and pampering environment for our customers.